This fix (#3!) was my favorite so far. Everything really reflected my style and each piece was light and summery.
This time my requests were light and flowy tops in bright colors and perhaps a kimono (which always makes me think of My Big Fat Greek Wedding– Robe means– Kimono. HA!) I also asked for either a super casual dress or a maxi dress.
This fix I tried on every piece so you could see them on. They just don’t look the same on the hanger. Let’s jump right in–
1. 31 Bits Odette Beaded Layer Necklace in Coral. This necklace was lightweight and really fun. I imagine it would look great with so many things. I asked for no jewelry in my fix, but since I pinned this for style ideas several months ago, my stylist thought it would be a fun addition. If I did not have a few necklaces already that I wear often, I might have kept it but I did not. But how fun is that coral??! Verdict: Sent Back.
2. THML Christen Embroidered Tie Neck Top EEK! I absolutely LOVE this top. It was exactly what I was looking for fit-wise and the material is soft and cool. The red is more of an orangey red which makes it even more unique. Great job, stylist Melissa!!
I’m saving this to wear for my birthday this week– it looks great with white shorts or white cropped jeans. And it will transition nicely in a few months when a cardigan doesn’t feel like an insulated straight-jacket. Verdict: KEPT!!!
3. Papermoon Ganesha Double Strap Top in Green. This top was the first thing I pulled out and loved it immediately. The straps are different, making the unmentionable situation a little tricky– but the colors are a happy kelly green and navy.
I paired it with white cropped jeans and a navy cardigan. The fit wasn’t quite right at the bottom so I didn’t keep it but was I ever tempted to. Verdict: Sent Back.
4. Ezra Malley Scoop Neck Fit and Flare Dress, Navy. Ok. So this dress fit great. The box pleats were fun and the material was stretchy and yet still dressy. I paired it with my Noonday Tushabe Necklace and some neutral cork wedges. It was comfortable and cute.
BUT. In my last fix just a couple months ago, I received and kept the Papermoon Girtha Dress in Navy, basically the same style and definitely the exact same material. This time I asked for a super casual dress and this just was not that to me. I was hoping for a pull on to run errands kind of dress and though this could be dressed down a bit, it really was not that. I was also disappointed that it seemed that they did not consider what I received and kept from my very last fix. Honestly if I had not kept the last dress though or if this had been another color, this would have been a definite keep. Verdict: Sent Back.
5. Collective Concepts Leeds Crochet Detail Top, Pink. I *may* have squealed a little when I pulled this bright pink top from the box. The material is again, light and flowy with a little bit of a high-low hem and perfect for 99 degree days. (!!!) I tried it with boyfriend jeans and brown and gold sandals and it was a winner!
I think it would also be cute with navy or grey or even black. And I love that the detail goes around to the back. That is one think I see consistently with Stitch Fix items. They usually have this extra interesting detail that makes them different. I cannot wait to wear this soon! Verdict: KEPT!!!
So two out of five kept again— which really isn’t bad considering this is only my third fix! I hope to have a 5/ 5 box soon because that extra discount is really amazing! (If you keep all five items, you get 25% off the entire fix!)
I hope this review was fun for you– posting this many pictures of myself is definitely out of my comfort zone a little but when I began to try Stitch Fix, it helped me SO much to see the clothes on other people– and I really love you guys! <3
If you are considering Stitch Fix, I would be grateful if you would use my referral link. This post is not sponsored by Stitch Fix and I pay for my fixes because I love them. But, I have included my referral link because they offer credit anytime someone uses your link– which is a really fun incentive to share about them!!
Thanks for stopping by!