Oh sweet Baby! I cannot believe you are 15 months already! Today when we left the Doctors office, we scheduled your 18 Month visit and I almost got a little teary-eyed!!! You are growing so fast and we are loving every minute of it. Here’s what you have been up to lately, Baby:
- Making Lots of silly faces and grinning so hard you squint your eyes shut! (This is one of my favorites!)
- Giving Kisses to Mommy and Daddy, all of your favorite toys and everyone else you love– I just can’t get enough of this either!
- WALKING!!!! You just started walking these last couple of weeks and though you are still cautious, you’re getting faster and faster!
- You wear size 4 diapers and you are wearing mostly size 18 months clothes… except you are a skinny minnie!
- You love green peas– and you still have yogurt every morning for breakfast. You have recently also enjoyed more fruits such as blueberries, strawberries and peaches. You still love those Chick Fil a nuggets when we give them to you also! Last week I gave you orange juice for the first time and thought it was very good! We love when you enjoy something you make this little “MMMM!!!” sound– it just cracks us up every time.
- You are enjoying books more and more each day– especially the Nut Brown Hare books. I cherish the times that you crawl up in my lap and give me a book to read to you.
Lucy, you are 31 1/4 inches tall and in the 75% for height! You also weigh just over 20lbs. right now and though that is a little bit small, we have good plans to fatten you up a little bit before your nexrt appointment. Hmmm… maybe now is the appropriate time to introduce you to Organic Chocolate Milk!!!
We love you sooo much and we praise God for the grace and love He shows us through you!