I have am joining The Nester for the annual October #Write31Days challenge this year.
For the Fun, the exercise, the discipline and the art!
Every day the post will be based on a one-word prompt given by Kate.
I will write for roughly a few minutes and then share.
Each day will be something different– so I hope you will join me!
Introduction- 31 Days of Writing Free in October
2. My View
6. 10 Things You Might Need to KNOW About Allume.
10. Well Cared For
14. Away We Go Co. & a Giveaway!
15. Life, no matter how brief.
17. The Good Kind of Long Days
18. No Bake Granola Bites, Recipe
21. One Second
23. Look Out
24. Dear Kate
26. Chicken & Rice and Postpartum Depression
27. Living Free
Tiffany McIntire Harris says
Whoop whoop! Here’s to hoping I can actually stick to it. HA
Love the design of your blog! Good luck with the challenge!!